Hello, buddy. You may have encountered this issue on your PC/laptop “This version of google drive is already installed” at some point in your life., so let’s fix it today, if you click on the Google drive App then it will give you an error. The error message is shown in the following figure.
Root Cause for the Error(This version of google drive already installed):
- The problem has a single root cause: the user uninstalled or erased the Google Drive folder, which is located in the Program file & Program File(x86).
- There are 2 files for the google drive application one is located in the Program file and the other is located in Program File(x86).
Program file Location-: C:\Program Files.
- You must examine these two directories within the Google folder. These folders have been uninstalled/deleted, and you must now reinstall them.
- Location in Program file(x86)-: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google.
- Similarly, there are four folders in this that may have been removed and must be reinstalled.
The solution to Fix this:
- I had uploaded the same folders google drive you can download it for the Program file google location
- And similarly, you can download it for Program file(x86) google location
- and Relocate each file with the proper path.
- Once you are done with all steps you can click on the Google Drive app it will open with no error and you can use it.